PMI-RMP® EXAM PREP
The PMI-RMP® Credential:
The latest certification offering by PMI® is geared towards the professional who wants to demonstrate knowledge of handling key risks on a project with an in-depth understanding of risk governance, risk analysis, risk response planning, and risk monitoring and control processes. The PMI-RMP® certification goes beyond a general understanding of risks and focuses on formulating risk policies, analyzing complex functions, evaluating risk strategies as a systems solution, and determining what it takes to implement change actions to protect the project from missing objectives.
The Advantages of a PMI-RMP® Credential:
The PMI-RMP® certification enhances the credentials of a project manager in two major ways. First, it serves as a validation of a professional project manager who has demonstrated expertise in risk management across various levels of projects or programs. Second, the PMI-RMP® is a well thought-out certification with years of planning in its justification as a value-add certificate. A certified PMI-RMP® should see both the monetary and professional rewards from achieving the certification.
- Class Materials Provided:
- PMBOK® Guide 5th edition
- Printed and bound class slides
- Pencils, pens, highlighters, notepads
- Over 450 exam style prep questions
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- PMXcel course completion certificate
- Results are guaranteed. If you don’t pass the exam on your first attempt, we will pay the re-exam fee, no questions asked.
- On-site corporate raining is also available.