PMP® EXAM PREP
The PMP® Credential:
The PMP® credential is one of the top three certifications in terms of its value, prestige, and rewards within the project management and systems engineering areas. Over the past five years, the PMP® certification demand has skyrocketed with industries and government agencies both considering it almost a de-facto standard for project managers. The Project Management Institute (PMI) has established the significance of the PMP® certification worldwide, thereby fueling the demand for PMP's® on a global scale. The PMBOK® guide, which is an ANSI standard currently in its fourth edition, is at the core of the PMP® certification and has sold millions of copies worldwide.
The Advantages of a PMP® Credential:
The PMP® certification provides a best practice for project managers to run their projects in the most efficient way. Through a framework of 47 processes and nine knowledge areas, the PMBOK® establishes a no-nonsense way of handling every aspect of a project, from Initiation through Closing. The 47 processes are all integrated such that all aspects of a project are documented, executed, supervised, controlled, and archived to capture successes and failures and provide the base for continuous improvement.
- Class Materials Provided:
- PMBOK® Guide 5th edition
- Printed and bound class slides
- Pencils, pens, highlighters, notepads
- Over 550 exam style prep questions
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- PMXcel course completion certificate
- Results are guaranteed. If you don’t pass the exam on your first attempt, we will pay the re-exam fee, no questions asked.
- On-site corporate raining is also available.